Bona hardwood floor cleaner has some great reviews to its credit and is currently ranked at #1 by various reviewing sites like Good Housekeeping, The Spruce, and Real Homes. It is also one of the most frequently bought hardwood floor cleaners on Amazon.
Countless positive reviews and affordable prices tempt homeowners to test this cleaner for once. If you are wondering about testing it for cleaning hardwood floors at your home or office, you are at the right place. We will answer all your queries related to using Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner.
This article will cover
- How to use Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner?
- How often to use Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner?
- How to use Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner Mop?
- How to use Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner with Regular Mop?
- How to use Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner Concentrate?
- How to use Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner Refill?
- How to use Bona Hardwood Floor Deep Cleaner?
Let’s begin our discussion!
How to use Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner?
Cleaning hardwood floors with Bona is like developing a cleaning regime. Bona or any other cleaner must not be used more than once a week because overuse can damage the floor’s shine and luster. The daily cleaning routine must be dusting/sweeping with a microfiber mop or a cloth without a cleaner.
To get the most out of Bona hardwood cleaner, spray the cleaner on the floor in a 4 x 6 feet area and then wipe it. You can also use a Bona spray mop or a regular mop for cleaning. You may need to give special attention to high-traffic areas and dirty spots.
How often to use Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner?
The recommended usage frequency for Bona hardwood floor cleaner is once a week. Depending on your floor’s condition, you can delay it, but the floors must not go unclean for more than 2 weeks.
If your floor is getting dirty frequently, you can use Bona hardwood cleaner twice a week.
How to use Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner Mop?
You will first need to assemble your Bona hardwood floor cleaner mop. It is an easy process and will take only a couple of minutes.
- Set the base down with the Bona logo facing forwards.
- Hold the lower mop pole with the silver button facing forward and push it down into the base mop center until you hear a click sound.
- Insert the upper handle into the lower pole by pushing them together until they lock with each other.
- Attach the microfiber cleaning cloth by spreading it (Bona logo upwards) on the ground and place the mop base over it.
- Attach the cleaning bottle to the cartridge until you hear a click. You can remove the cartridge by pressing the silver button. Bona mop can be used with different types of Bona cleaners.
- To use the mop, press the trigger located at the top of the mop. It sprays cleaner on the floor, and then you can mop it.
How to use Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner with Regular Mop?
Spray Bona on hardwood and then clean with your mop. The cleaning process is similar to dry mopping your floor.
How to use Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner Concentrate?
Bona hardwood floor cleaner concentrate is specifically designed for hardwood cleaning machines. It is concentrated and must be diluted before adding to your machine. It is mentioned on the bottle to add 7 parts of water into 1 part of cleaning concentrate.
Many people prepare the cleaner directly in the cleaner. We don’t recommend doing this as there might be some measurement problems. It is best to add water and cleaner to a mixing cup and then pour it into your cleaner.
Just a pro tip: Make sure you always use distilled water with your machine cleaner. Tap water or even bottled mineral water is not recommended with electric mops. Regular water has minerals that leave deposits inside the mop, leading to reduced efficiency and mop problems in the long run.
How to use Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner Refill?
Bona hardwood floor cleaner refill is an affordable choice for big homes. You can use it to top up your spray bottle by pouring some liquid into it. We recommend using a funnel to pour the liquid into the spray bottle to avoid spilling.
How to use Bona Hardwood Floor Deep Cleaner?
There is no difference between using Bona hardwood deep cleaner and the regular Bona hardwood cleaner. The major difference is the cleaning power. The deep cleaner is more powerful than a regular cleaner and breaks the dirt more effectively.
Experts recommend only using deep cleaner when you have a mess that can’t be cleaned with a regular cleaner. If you replace a regular cleaner with a deep cleaner for weekly usage, it can damage the finish of your hardwood floors.
Bona is one of the most effective and reliable cleaners for hardwood floors. We have discussed everything you need to know about using Bona cleaners and how you can get the most out of them. With Bona, your floors will look like new always.