“YES”. You can use Fabuluso on vinyl floors. However, you must be careful while working with a cleaner like Fabuluso because it contains a bleach alternative.
Fabuluso on Vinyl Plank Floors
You can use Fabuluso on vinyl plank floors. The planks need to be glued together and on the floor to complete a flooring section.
Fabuluso on Vinyl Wood Floors
Vinyl wood flooring is more durable than other types of vinyl floors. You can use Fabuluso on vinyl wood flooring.
Vinyl Luxury Flooring
Luxury vinyl flooring is a cheaper alternative to wooden flooring. You can clean luxury vinyl flooring with vinyl too.
Vinyl Tile Floors
The Vinyl tile floor resembles ceramic tiles and stone flooring. This inexpensive option is best for kitchens and high-traffic areas. You can use Fabuluso on vinyl tile flooring but be careful. Vinyl tile sheets are thinner than other sheets and are more susceptible to water damage.
How to Clean Vinyl Floors using Fabuluso?
- Remove dry dust from the vinyl floor with a vacuum cleaner, mop or a broom.
- Add ¼ cup of Fabuluso to a gallon of tap water and mix it well. Increase Fabuluso’s concentration to remove stubborn stains.
- Damp a mop in the cleaning solution. Wet mop can water damage the floor.
- Try Fabuluso on an inconspicuous area first to see if it leaves streaks on the floor. Proceed if it doesn’t leave any marks.
- Refresh the mop with the liquid after a couple of minutes or depending on the level of dirt on the floor.
- Repeat the process until the floor is clean and starts to shine. Please note that it is not recommended to use wax or any polish on the floor with Fabuluso.
- Let the floor air dry; speed up the drying process by opening the doors/windows and turning the ceiling fan on.
Tips for Cleaning Textured Vinyl Flooring
Has anyone ever reported issues while using Fabuluso on vinyl floors?
A handful of people have reported issues with Fabuluso. The main reason behind this was using a concentrated cleaning solution. If you are unsure about its results, try on a small hidden area and check the results before using it on the entire floor.
What DIY cleaning solutions can I use on vinyl flooring?
Click here to read more about DIY methods for cleaning vinyl floors.
What not to use on vinyl floors?
Avoid using wax polish, only water, scouring pads, steel wool, or hard bristle brushes on vinyl floors.
Is it safe to use essential oils on vinyl floors?
Yes. Essential oils are safe for vinyl floors and are great for adding a bit of aroma to the cleaning solution. You can add a couple of drops to the cleaning mixture and see the fragrance spread to your room.
Can you use magic cleaners on vinyl flooring?
Magic erasers can cut through stains, inks, grime, and even permanent markers on walls and other surfaces. You can use it on vinyl flooring but make sure you follow the instructions on the packing.