Follow the steps below to clean your Bissell spot cleaner and its hose.
Step 1: Safety First
Make sure that your spot clean is turned off and unplugged.
Step 2: Empty the Dirty Water Tank
- Lift the dirty water tank and pull away from the machine to remove it.
- Pull out the black tab and rinse out the tank in the sink.
- Remove the float stack at the bottom by turning it counterclockwise.
- Clean the tank with tap water; you can also use a few drops of mild dishwashing soap.
- Insert the float stack and lock it in its place by turning it clockwise once it is dry.
- Push in the black tab.
Step 3: Cleaning the Hose
- Disconnect the cleaning tool from the hose by pushing the button lock and pulling the cleaning tool straight out.
- The glass front of the tough stain tool, deep stain tool, and 3-in-1 stair tool can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Remove the top by pushing the button on the top of the tool. The top will come straight out.
- Rinse the tools with clean water, and don’t forget to check the spray nozzle on the hose for any blockages or accumulated dirt or debris.
- Remove the hose and clean it. Follow user manual to see how you can remove it.
How to Clean the Hose Tube on Bissell Symphony Vacuum and Steam Mop?
Follow the steps below to clean hose tube on Bissell Symphony vacuum and steam mops