A robot vacuum cleaner helps you clean your entire home without your assistance. You don’t need to interact with these machines to keep your floors clean. However, they do need some help when they get stuck or are surrounded by obstacles, but overall, these robots are intelligent, effective, capable, and affordable.
Many people buy traditional vacuum cleaners, but they need human efforts. They can do nothing without the help of humans. On the other hand, robot vacuum cleaners are intelligent, having sensors, lasers, motherboards, and Wi-Fi to roam around your house and clean the floors without any human assistance. Although robot vacuums can’t match the deep-cleaning power of traditional vacuums, they are still best for day-to-day cleaning. They can reach those areas where it is impossible for a traditional vacuum to reach. Top-class robot vacuum cleaners help you use traditional vacuums only for occasional deep cleaning.
Due to these functions and technology, robotic vacuums are higher in cost than the traditional ones. But, their pricing has been coming down.
The price of these vacuum cleaners ranges between $150 and $1300. The lesser the functions, the lower will be the price. The higher the functions and high-end technology, the higher will be the price.
Cheap Robot Vacuum Cleaners
If we talk about cheap robot vacuum cleaners then the best we have:
- Shark AV752 ION Robot Vacuum – $200 – $230
- ILIFE V3s Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner – $150 – $170
- Shark IQ AV970 Robot Vacuum – $350 – $380
- Eufy RoboVac 11S – $120 – $140
- iRobot Roomba 960 – $480 – $500
- Samsung POWERbot R7040 – $460 – $480
Expensive Robot Vacuum Cleaners
The best expensive robot vacuum cleaners are:
- iRobot Roomba S9+ – $1100 – $1200
- Samsung Jet Bot AI+ – $1150 – $1200
- Ecovacs DEEBOT T9+ – $1250 – $1300
It is up to you to either select a cheap robotic vacuum or an expensive one. Keep in mind that expensive vacuum cleaners are not always the best to buy. There are various factors that you need to consider before choosing one for your home. These factors are listed below:
- Capability to work on different kinds of surfaces (hard floors, carpets)
- Sensors that help robot vacuums to scan your rooms and move and clean accordingly
- Dustbin size and suction power
- Battery life
- Auto cleaning mode
- Filter types
- Wi-Fi app control or voice assistant features
- Noise level